Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk London, the Credit Analyst Corporates will provide risk analysis predominantly focused on corporate clients covered by the London Credit Risk team. These include but are not limited to requests originated by Coverage, Global Markets including Commodities Markets and Treasury. When required, the Credit Analyst Corporates may also be asked to cover other client types and assist the Head of Credit Risk London or the Chief Risk Officer London with project related work.
- Finance and/or Economics background
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Ability to produce detailed and concise risk analysis
- Ability to assess, present and explain complex transactions and new activities to management
- Ability to assess the key credit, market, legal and operational risks of Global Markets transactions
- Good knowledge of the commodities sector
- Good communication skills