Sitting in the Sustainable Investing Research and Stewardship team, who work closely with portfolio managers and fundamental analysts across asset classes.
- Conduct research on social and environmental themes across different industries
- Support and lead environmental and social engagements with companies
- Help scale thematic engagement activities and manage relationships with industry initiatives
- Create materials to showcase engagement outcomes
- Min of 7 years’ experience in sustainable investment with a background in driving corporate engagements linked to sustainability and climate risk in particular.
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, analysing ESG issues, broad understanding of investment markets
- Strong communication skills to engage with senior management, manage engagement progress and to communicate engagement and investment insights on ESG issues to PMs/analysts to be incorporated in investment decision making. Presence, maturity and credibility to deal with sensitive matters when dealing with senior people at public companies.