Working with within the Dynamic Asset Allocation team that manages a dynamic overlay programme to tilt asset allocation according to the prevailing market environment.
- Identify and research market inefficiencies and investment opportunities, provide input to multi- asset portfolio construction and support portfolio management
- Develop a monitoring dashboard of quantitative and qualitative economic, financial or monetary databases, produce daily reports on positioning, performance and risk
- Manage team infrastructure requirements i.e data, models, tools, dashboards etc.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, particular graphical presentation
- Programming skills desirable
- Relevant risk analysis and risk management expertise including the use of derivatives
- Portfolio management experience preferably in a multi asset context