As a senior member of the Risk team, this role will lead on the risk management activities with the Investment and Distribution teams and play a key part in the development of the ICARA.
Candidates will have at least 7 years of experience in asset management and risk, with a strong knowledge of ICARA and experience in developing the report and a demonstrated ability to understand investments and Distribution.
- Lead and deliver Investment and Distribution RCSA’s supporting all other RCSA activities such as incident reporting, KRI’s, training and development.
- Manage the relationship with Investment and Distribution to help develop their control environments and find efficient solutions to resolving issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior management, ExCo and NEDs and other internal stakeholders.
- Delivery of the ICARA report including the winddown analysis and associated day-to-day processes.
- Contribute to all aspects of the ongoing development of the enterprise risk management framework.
- Support the Business Resilience program of work and assess ongoing BAU effectiveness.