UK qualified lawyer or equivalent, with working practice in financing activities gained at a law firm or in-house, to focus on Global Trade activities, specifically for Commodities trade finance transactions, export finance and corporate trade finance transactions.
The role will involve advising, structuring and documenting:
- Commodities trade finance transactions (including repo transactions),
- Export finance transactions
- Discounting transactions (including promissory notes and drafts)
- Corporate trade finance transactions (including issuance/confirmation of guarantees, letters of credit, SBLCs and similar trade finance instruments)
- Treasury solutions and cash management
Specialist lawyer for trade finance transactions (commodities trade finance, corporate trade finance, export finance, repos and discounting) involved at all relevant stages of the above mentioned transactions including structuring, negotiation, signing, implementation, amendment, enforcement, restructuring or pre-litigation phases.