This is an exciting opportunity to join our asset management client’s Communications team, working closely with the Head of Communications.
- Develop and protect the firm’s corporate reputation among internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver evolving public relations campaigns and activity in the UK and internationally
- Manage the range of international third-party PR agencies in the UK and across international markets
- Contribute to relevant external communications including press releases and corporate
- Build and strengthen relationships with key press targets and industry network
- Identify opportunities and trends that can be leveraged to achieve the firm’s strategic objectives
- Adhere to market abuse and inside information requirements in relation to all corporate communications work
Candidates will bring:
- A thorough understanding of strategic communications, with experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Experience of producing a variety of communication vehicles (including press releases, newsletters, memos, Intranet content, talking points, video).
- Financial literacy and awareness of the regulatory environment.