- Work closely with Head of Risk to develop the group risk management framework and assist business in identification, mitigation and management of risks.
- Carry out thematic process reviews and risk assessments. Help develop policies and procedures. Undertake annual review of Material Controls and Fraud Risk Assessment
- Work with Head of Risk, Finance and Compliance on ICARA process. Work with business and auditors to deliver ISAE3402 assurance report.
- Help implement regulatory change focusing on robustness of control environment.
- Keep group and senior management abreast of industry trends, market and regulatory changes to help manage risk.
- Attend Operational Risk Committee, Executive Director meetings, contribute and report to key board meetings/committees, liaise with external auditors and other internal/external constituents as required.
- Ability to tackle risk and control related issues proactively and decisively with a problem solving mindset, superb communication and influencing skills
- Business acumen and experience preferably in private assets and fixed income
- Highly organised, strong at prioritisation and project management, ability to constructively challenge and obtain buy in, trustworthy and respected.
- Relevant degree and post graduate qualifications