We are looking for an enthusiastic, fast-paced person with an excellent attention to detail, to join our collaborative and agile team at The Return Hub as a Research Associate.
We are an award-winning firm on a mission to help promote, develop, and retain gender diverse talent in financial services.
We are a purpose-driven executive search consultancy that places mid-senior level, financial services professionals, who want to re-launch or pivot their careers. Through a consultative approach paired with The Career Academy (an online L&D platform), we provide individuals with the tools to help restart and advance careers and help businesses become more diverse.
The right candidate will demonstrate a passion and commitment to the business model. They will embrace teamwork and have a collegiate approach together with a drive to succeed for the benefit of the company, client, candidate, and team as a whole and not just as an individual.
Your role will be to uncover diverse, returning and pivoting talent across multiple roles, working closely with the Engagement Consultant.
- Ideally have experience of recruitment/search/financial services
- Be self-motivated, energetic, inquisitive and tenacious with a strong work ethic
- Have excellent communication (both orally and written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong telephone presence and confidence
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable of resources available on the Internet
- Must be comfortable operating in a highly professional environment
- Have a warm and engaging disposition and the ability to put people at ease
- Have energy, resourcefulness, positivity and a collegiate style (as well as a sense of humour!)