Solutions Manager role to shape our client’s LDI (Liability Driven Investments) solutions and help build out and grow the business in a robust and scalable manner.
The LDI team designs and implements liability hedging and related strategies and risk management overlays for clients, using a range of multi-client and bespoke pooled funds, as well as through segregated portfolios.
The solutions use physical gilts, gilt based derivatives such as repo and total return swaps, and interest rate and inflation swaps. These hedging strategies are complemented with other derivative overlays and credit strategies including the growing Cashflow Driven Investment (CDI) business.
Candidates will bring experience with and understanding of equity, credit and currency derivatives, credit based solutions including CDI, or other integrated solutions. This opportunity is suitable for a career break returner or someone looking to pivot into this space.
Candidates will need:
- Experience with liability focused asset management solutions
- An interest and understanding of pension schemes, their liabilities and the instruments used to hedge them, including derivatives
- Use care and diligence in completing accurate analysis and solution design, and the desire to make the way things are done more robust, scalable and efficient
- To lead prospective and current client engagement, and deliver complex concepts in a clear and concise way, both written and face to face
- A desire to shape clients communications and to build and manage efficient processes to deliver information