A new role in the successful Systematic Equities team representing the team’s strategies.
- Work closely with the systematic investment team, building deep relationships with business development and relationship teams to help articulate the team’s philosophy, process and positioning.
- Represent strategies in written client communications, meetings and conferences, including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Help drive product development and commercial direction, understand trends and developments and articulate client needs to investment management
- Collaborate with other investment directors and investment teams to share information and best practices
- Relevant experience in investment or distribution, strong understanding of investment related roles and investment landscape
- Familiarity with asset management industry, client trends, competitor landscape, regulatory and operational frameworks
- Ability to communicate high level quantitative concepts and ideas in a clear manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Professional qualifications etc. CFA desirable