Part of the Fixed Income team, conducting fundamental and relative value analysis and providing analytical research with sector and regional responsibilities, including marketing and investment management support to the Fund Management team.
- Conduct proprietary quantitative and qualitative research in the form of credit memoranda in relation to the Fund Manager’s investment strategies.
- Identify credits of particular interest. Conduct ESG analysis, engage with issuers on ESG topics.
- Share and discuss analysis with other team members and fund management team, attend research meetings, present internally and externally.
- Maintain and produce databases of Credit and ESG information on corporate issuers,
- Assist with marketing presentations, production of month end marketing data and weekly valuations.
- Proven quantitative and qualitative skills including ability to build and run financial models and perform detailed financial analysis.
- Previous experience in leveraged finance/buy side/sell side and investing.
- Fundamental research skills and solid knowledge of credit analysis.
- IT skills including Excel, Powerpoint, Bloomberg and proficient with technology.