Our client is seeking an experienced HR BP to work in partnership with key stakeholders, leadership teams and managers to support the development and delivery of people plans and solutions that are in line with their strategic priorities and, ultimately, our overall purpose. To advise, guide and support employees and managers with the delivery of people practice and policy.
- Constructively challenge and influence to find effective solutions.
- Experience of operating in an HRBP role, delivering people initiatives and solutions that meet business needs.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and, ideally, experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Proven track record of managing employee relations cases, including redundancy, grievance and disciplinary.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Accurate, with strong attention to detail.