An opportunity to lead all aspects of marketing and demand generation for in a large scale global asset manager Asset across multiple regions. To coordinate and implement a long-term strategic marketing plan aligned with their global marketing approach, and partner closely with digital, content and product marketing colleagues alongside sales and strategy counterparts.
This is a London based role, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, who is also based in London. You will manage the UK, Nordics and BeNeLux team. Aside from working with the global AM marketing team, and the global brand team you will also be working in collaboration with the wider sales and investment teams.
You will have:
• A minimum of 12 years’ Marketing experience gained in an asset management or financial services context covering UK, Nordics and BeNeLux
• Experience in successfully coordinating international marketing initiatives with a demonstrable track record of successful execution
• A sound understanding of the investment industry
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, independent, high-pressure corporate environment
• Proven project management experience with experience managing multiple, high-visibility projects
• Martech expertise with an emphasis on marketing automation platforms, processes and tools