An exciting new opportunity to take responsibility for the enhancement and management of the first line Investment Management Control framework. The successful candidate will report into the Investment Management (IM) COO with the support of two direct reports.
- Assist IM COO in support of the IM department, liaising with other departments, managing BAU enquiries.
- Responsible for IM controls monitoring, escalating issues and Front Office (FO) investment guidelines and SFDR frameworks
- Own the FO IM blueprint of the FO Operating Model, participate and assist in project implementation
- Produce management information, maintain the IM Procedures Handbook.
- Develop and maintain efficient relationships with investment teams, ensure compliance with policies and laws, provide interface to Investment Oversight Committee
- 10+ years’ experience in investment management or internal audit/controls
- Proven track record of successful monitoring and control across the end-to-end trade lifecycle (pre-trade, execution, post-trade)
- Team management
- Understanding of investment strategy and mandates, thorough understanding of financial markets, economic trends and investment vehicles.
- Preferred knowledge of regulation impacting IM business – SFDR, Consumer Duty, SMCR, FCA. Desirable – knowledge of Aladdin