This is an exciting opportunity to lead a newly established Portfolio Risk Monitoring team, you will develop and enhance the function, working closely with multiple functions and stakeholders across the global business.
Provide portfolio analysis and insight in relation to risks across dimensions such as single name, industry, product, rating and financial resource usage. The role will focus on identifying and reporting on concentrations, emerging risks, changes in asset quality, and performance.
Candidates will need to have the ability to process and analyse complex data and distil it into succinct deliverables, and to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Ten years + experience in risk management roles with a detailed knowledge of financial products and collateral.
- Contribute to implementing new portfolio monitoring controls.
- Manage data integrity, risk reporting, portfolio metrics, risk framework ratios and risk-return measurement with emphasis on traded risk, e.g., derivatives and securities financing.
- Prepare concise reports to include analysis of risk metrics, trends, limit utilization and breaches, etc.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as required. This includes participating in preparing regular and time-sensitive deliverables.
- Identify and suggest solutions for process and operational efficiencies.
- Participate in regional and global projects related to Portfolio Risk.