Our client is seeking an effective market maker of Emerging Market (EM) Rates, with a primary focus on CEEMA EM rates Markets. In this role you will maintain a thorough knowledge of the product area including market liquidity and volatility, pricing and trading strategies and ensure all trades are accurately booked to front office position. You will plan to deliver relevant revenue, hit ratio and return targets set by senior leadership.
- Provide timely and accurate execution of EM rates trades for the Bank’s targeted clients in assigned area.
- Effectively maintain various risk positions whilst adhering to the Bank’s risk appetite
- Ensure correct ticket entry and order routing, maintain communication with sales desk and assists in resolving any settlement problems, ensure ticket entry completion and provide general trade support, as necessary.
- Provide pricing to sales force and clients in line with the Bank’s policies
- Ensure all trades are booked to front office position keeping system in accordance with internal policy and regulatory requirements.
Candidates will bring:
- Demonstrable evidence of market making in EM Rates with detailed knowledge of all aspects of the business’ trading area.
- A thorough knowledge of derivative and yield curve valuations
- Minimum of a 2.1 bachelor’s or equivalent University degree.
- Ability to understand and manage complex and diverse instruments and any associated pricing models used in the investment banking industry.
- Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with very strong analytical skills.
- High levels of stakeholder management to influence complex and diverse scenarios through articulate communication
- A working knowledge of python would be beneficial