The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver capital interpretations on existing business, impact on the business and evaluation impact of new guidance from global, European and UK regulatory bodies.
- Support the necessary administration functions for organising and holding meetings and provide upkeep of the SharePoint site for a comprehensive list of all live interpretations and relevant external legislation.
- Deliver policy definition and development.
- Implement COREP, coordinate divisional QIS submissions and prepare external group submissions.
- Provide policy implementation and review and sign off on a number of regulatory procedures and documents.
Candidates will have:
- A professional accounting qualification with significant post-qualification experience in a risk/regulatory background.
- Up to date knowledge of PRA reporting requirements.
- Significant knowledge of Capital and Regulatory returns and strong commercial awareness and understanding of current market practices.
- Experience of leading and managing a team.