Our client, a global banking group, seeks a Head of Transformation and Delivery for their Wealth and Personal Banking arm.
- Managing investment and delivery planning and prioritisation across the entire wealth and personal banking investment portfolio, in collaboration with a wide range of markets, teams and Group stakeholders.
- Establishing and running transformation governance, tracking delivery performance and value realisation of Value Streams, enabling oversight by senior governance forums.
- Leading a team of colleagues within the Transformation Planning and Delivery domains, working to automate portfolio management processes and reporting to drive efficiencies.
- Ensuring wealth and personal banking delivers change within change execution risk appetite, and in adherence with the bank’s standards and controls, working with group colleagues, 2LOD and 3LOD.
Candidates will bring:
- Strong leadership with a proven record of productive engagement with senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding relationship management and influencing skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
Extensive experience in managing complex enterprise-wide business and IT transformation portfolios.
- A strong understanding of the complexities involved in delivering within a complex global organisation.