A newly created role consolidating pre-existing teams in Tax accounting and compliance, Transfer pricing and risk and Tax and operations.
- Maintain solid knowledge of rules, legislation, rulings, regulations and litigation for all relevant countries.
- Monitor global tax-related initiatives and other global tax landscape/legislative changes such as BEPS, BEPS 2.0, public CVCR reporting, ESG and tax strategy disclosures.
- Responsible for tax reporting, support financial reporting including consolidated tax provision for statutory reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Research tax law focusing on UK, US, EU Tax Directives, Pillar Two OECD Inclusive Framework and expand for other countries
- Understand global tax planning including treasury and transfer pricing, take responsibility for direct and indirect tax compliance team and global tax filing requirements
- Understand US tax implications, take responsibility for global transfer pricing policies and issues and processes and systems for VAT and other indirect tax compliance
- Develop Group tax strategy and implement governance structures, work on special projects and assist with research, development and integration of new tax technologies including tax data collection and automation. Support Internal Audit/Risk Reviews.
- Significant experience working in tax with a major, publicly held corporate and/or Big 4 public accounting firm
- Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Background in a broad range of international tax issues, including inbound, outbound and local European tax issues
- Basic understanding of US tax regime that applies to multinationals including GILTI, Subpart F and foreign tax credits
- Strong knowledge of Tax Accounting and reporting, strong analytical skills and broad understanding of tax planning on a multinational level