Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk London, the Credit Analyst provides risk analysis on regulated and un-regulated funds, asset managers, private equity funds, pension funds and other non-bank financial institutions. Risk analysis includes but is not limited to financial and business risk analysis, rating proposals and written recommendations to the credit committee and/or the relevant delegation holder.
- Finance and/or Economics background
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Good knowledge of the fund industry including the hedge fund industry.
- Ability to produce detailed and concise risk analysis
- Ability to assess, present and explain complex transactions and new activities to management
- Ability to assess the key credit, market, legal and operational risks when dealing with funds
- Good knowledge of derivative products
- Good communication skills