- Undertake fundamental research on companies to make informed and insightful investment recommendations which contribute to relative outperformance over rolling 5 year periods. Responsible for a specified range of sectors/countries.
- Proactively identify investment opportunities aligned with investment philosophy, build precise investment thesis and antithesis
- Document research and recommendations, proactively review active portfolio exposures
- Lead meetings with company management
- Sector experience and quantitative modelling skills preferred
- Strong understanding of valuation techniques and fundamental analysis
- A good understanding of corporate governance, public equity markets and shareholder rights