Candidates will have a Trading or Product background with strong understanding of Index decomposition and pricing, trade lifecycle, hedge optimization, market making strategies and trading systems.
Prior experience of Delta One, ETF and Index products and trading strategies covering Index swaps quoting, Index hedging and cross currency hedging.
- Drive Product strategy for Delta One Index and Swap execution, covering single stock hedging and index hedging requirements.
- Define and document business opportunities and pitch investment cases, including detailing execution strategies, funding and return ratios.
- Document requirements and ensure product delivery aligns to user requirements.
- Measure product baselines and define KPIs and target metrics with Sales and Trading including return on financial resources.
- Explore industry, client and competitor trends to ensure product remains relevant by analysing street performance, identifying product gaps and supporting product builds.
- Work and collaborate with IT and Support partners around risk management and building execution infrastructure to comply with electronic governance norms.
- Influence and shape future investment and design decisions in conjunction with Equities management and business leads.