- Work in the team that originates, assesses and executes opportunities to take minority equity positions in promising Fintech and Technology companies that can deliver strategic value and competitive advantage.
- In this role you will execute M&A transactions, help originate new opportunities, lead discussion with targets, coordinate due diligence, identify synergies and drive deals to a timely close.
- Develop, run and present financial models and valuation analyses. Articulate key consideration in deal memos and presentations. Support execution and develop recommendations for investment committee.
- Work on the end-to-end deal process, identify investment opportunities and build consensus about their strategic value
- 5-7 years’ experience in Corporate Development, M&A, banking and/or investing
- Highly skilled in building pro forma financial models, valuation analyses, synergies and scenario analyses. Familiarity with M&A process, exposure to or understanding of minority investing processes.
- Preferred experience on both M&A and VC in financial services. Background as FIG or Fintech Banker and/or Strategic investments for large financial institutions.