This person will act as a conduit between commercial banking and support functions, incorporating all views and perspectives into compelling and engaging communication formats.
Candidates will bring a good understanding of banking, stellar writing skills, analytical skills and the proven ability to translate business requirements across divisions and cultures.
Data literate with a skilful understanding of data reporting, modelling and analytics across a wide range of data
The role holder will be relied upon to build up the strategic narrative – working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to bring it to life. They’ll be expected to be able to pull packs together for senior leaders, drive strategic projects, and be a strong communicator.
- Support the Chief of Staff with planning, utilising internal and external insights and analysis to inform priorities – ensuring that the narrative for this division of the bank is robust, and in line with Group and external requirements.
- Collaborate across the Group to ensure the narrative is embedded into portfolios/projects of change and the delivery of benefits is indented in business-led change programmes for this area of the bank.
- Develop and create engaging papers and collateral for a range of fora.
- Challenge leaders across this area of the bank on strategic communications, using problem solving skills to create a unified approach
- Translate leadership visions into easily consumable, engaging and consistent communications, tailoring messaging for different audiences and strategic goals.
- Collaborate with Strategy teams across the group, ensuring that this area of the bank is fully connected and conscious of global banking trends and thought leadership to challenge our plans
- Ensure alignment of strategic communications with the wider Group and our purpose.
- Create (through dialogue) the strategic priorities