Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with the investment risk, front office and asset performance teams. business and technical teams to support the delivery of the strategic risk platform.
This is a business facing role, candidates will be resourceful, energetic and ready to share ideas and fresh perspectives.
Candidates will bring their knowledge of Asset Management business process and workflows. They will interact closely with the business as a facilitator, bringing people together to have open discussions.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders to ensure that the risk technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide training and support to new product team members in the investment risk domain.
- Actively participate in the delivery life-cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business processes & procedures.
- Discover, understand and define stakeholder and product owner needs via workshops, meetings and interview. Playback the requirements using a variety of approaches including user stories and business process flows.
Working pattern is full time with 2 days a week based in the office. These days are not fixed and the person will need to be flexible as they will change on a rota basis.